OKC residents do not like dealing with a pest problem. It’s a frustrating and unpleasant experience that can be stressful from start to finish. However, finding a reliable Oklahoma City pest control pro shouldn’t have to be the same way. At Alta Pest Control, we want to change the way you think about pest control services for the better. With a team comprised of highly-trained and experienced pros and the latest tools and materials at our disposal, we offer customized pest solutions that solve your problem for good. But we go so much further as well—we also offer customer service that exceeds even your loftiest expectations and is held to the highest standards in the industry.
Local Pest Control Services in Oklahoma City
Our Oklahoma City Exterminators Provide:
- Rodent Control
- Exclusion Work
- Mosquito Control (between April and September)
- German Cockroach Treatments
- Ant Control
- Wasp Control
- Carpet Beetle Control
- Earwig Control
- Flea Control
- Silverfish Control
- Spider Control
- Scorpion Control
- Termite Control
- Fly Control
Do You Have a Pest Infestation?
You go to the pantry to grab a late-night snack. Instead of feeling hungry, you feel horrified. Near the cans and cereal boxes, tiny droppings are seen on the shelves. You're not sure if they belong to a mouse. When you see this sign, you should contact Oklahoma City pest control immediately. Infestations in your home can cause further damage if not dealt with immediately.
How to Know If You Need Pest Control Services:
- You Notice Droppings - If you see visible feces in your Oklahoma house, you are likely dealing with a pest infestation. In addition to checking obvious areas like the pantry, you should also check the basement, crawl space, and other dark areas of your home. Rodents, bugs, and other pests enjoy hanging out in these places and often leave behind physical signs of their presence.
- Nesting Signs - It is common for rats to nest in dark corners, and they will usually choose dark places to do so. When rats or mice invade your home, they will build a makeshift home from small scraps. As well as household papers and fabrics, they can also bring grass clippings and leaves inside.
- Fabrics Destroyed - The fabric on your couch arms, mattress, or rugs may look extra shabby recently because of gnawed or damaged fabric. Damage left by pests can be seen on the fabrics. Dark stains, scratches, and holes can all be seen. These are both indications of bedbugs. Inspect your closets and drawers for pests as well.
- Gross Surfaces - The presence of grimy surfaces can also be a sign of pest infestations. Rodents leave behind dirt, oil, and grease when they crawl across surfaces in your house. The areas may always look dirty, as well as feeling icky, even if you clean them diligently.
- Weird Sounds - You're not going crazy or insane. There might be an animal in the attic if you hear "scratch-scratch.". Your walls may be being moved by termites at night.
- Odd Smells - Have you noticed an odd smell lately? If you smell a pungent, musty odor, it could be from pest droppings or urine. The nest may contain decaying and rotten food. It is possible for pests to build nests using a variety of household items, including scraps from the garbage can and crumbs under your table. It doesn't take long for uneaten particles to become moldy and stinky.
Why Choose Alta Pest Control?
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero