Termite Control and Treatments
Termites are among the most damaging pests destroying residential units. Termites are protected by their hard outer shell, which helps them to burrow through wood with impunity. Because of this, termites are the ultimate destroyer of property throughout America.
Termite treatment is highly recommended for all wood structures. Our pest control treatment also covers decks, fences, and other wood elements in your house. Alta Pest Control offers an advanced termite control system named Sentricon, which kills active colonies while also preventing future infestations. This is a huge improvement over conventional termite treatments, which can require multiple, expensive treatments to fix the issue. Contact us now if you want to learn more!
Alta's Termite Control Aproach
Alta Pest Control offers a safe and effective way of treating existing termite infestations, as well as a system that safeguards your home from future infestations. Many home and residential owners attest to the quality of service we provide, and our pest control team offers an efficient way of solving your termite problems.
- Thorough termite inspections: We provide a thorough termite inspection. This will help us identify how we should approach the problem.
- Termite-proofing: Treating termites is only part of the solution. We ensure that your place will be safe from future infestations.
- Family and pest safe solutions: We use high-quality, child safe, and pet safe products in our pest control treatments.
- Customer satisfaction: All of our services are covered by our industry-leading Alta Guarantee. If you have any issues, just reach out and we'll take care of them free-of-charge.
Types of Termites
Knowing which types of termite colonies are present in your house is important in treating an active termite infestation. If left untreated, termite damage can be beyond repair. Properly identifying the invasive pest inside your property will help in providing effective treatment for your pest problem.
Drywood termites live inside the wood or wood structures. They make their way through a wood by puncturing the surface. These insect pests prefer softwoods such as pine and cedar. Fortunately, drywood termites only eat the surface of your wood, not eating deep into them.
Drywood termites are commonly found in the southern part of the US, and live in wood that is above ground level. If left untreated, these pests can do significant damage to your property. They will destroy all of your wooden furniture and the foundation of your house.
The Formosan termites are the most invasive and destructive species of termite. These insects can cause massive damage to your property. They were first discovered in 1992 in California. These pests have devastated countless homes since their discovery.
Formosan termites make nests inside trees or wooden objects like furniture and fences. You will find these Formosan colonies inside walls, floors, and ceilings as well. Contact our pest control team to inspect your home if you suspect an infestation.
The most prevalent form of termite is the subterranean termite. They dwell below and construct tunnels to reach food sources. They can do significant harm to your property.
Subterranean termites can be difficult to identify because they do not create big holes in your walls like the previously mentioned types. These insects build their nests underground, thus creating networks within the soil, leading to severe infestation problems. These pests can collapse the foundation of your house and rot your wooden beams.
How Do Termites Get Into Your Home?
Termites need moisture to survive. These pests can invade your house with the help of mud tubes. If they are present, you will find these tubes protruding from the sides of your walls or near beams and trusses.
You should also check for pest problems regularly since these creatures can cause severe damage inside wooden structures, including tree stumps, fences, and decks of your property.
Knowing how wood is composed is vital in preventing future infestations. Termites feed on cellulose deep within wooden structures, around structural members like posts and joists. Thus, you should protect your property using termite-proof materials. You must take extra precautions when there are gaps between wooden planks or boards on your fence or walls.
Many companies offer wood treatment services throughout the United States. But, they are not all effective. Alta Pest Control Services is a reputable pest control company, and our technicians are rigorously trained to handle all types of termite pests with advanced protections systems and methods.
How to Spot Termite Infestation
It is essential to identify a termite infestation before it becomes a bigger problem. Termites are not always easy to spot, but there are some signs you can check out.
If you see small, wood-colored insects swarming around windows or doors, then you may have an infestation. You should also check for termite damage, such as small holes in wooden beams or furniture. If you observe any of these indicators, please call us right away.
- MUD TUBES: You can spot an infestation in its early stages by looking for mud tubes. These are tunnels that the termites use to travel between their colony and the food source.
- DAMAGED OR HALLOWED WOOD: Termites eat the wood from the inside out, so you may find areas of your home that are structurally weak.
- DRY WOOD TERMITE DROPPINGS: Termite droppings are small, pellet-like waste resembling sand grains.
- BLISTERS IN WOOD FLOORING: Termites often travel through the soil beneath your home to get to your wooden floors. If you have blisters in your flooring, termite activity is likely taking place.
- EVIDENCE OF SWARM: If you see small, wood-colored insects flying around your windows or doors, you likely have termites swarm.
Alta Pest Control provides top-quality termite control treatments using the latest technologies and environmentally-friendly chemicals. Our technicians are experienced in treating all types of termite infestations. We offer termite control services to get rid of pests and protect your property from future infestations. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Why You Should Act Fast When You Spot Termites at Home
Termites may wreak havoc on your house and assets. Termite activity is the most common kind of pest damage reported today, with an estimated $30 billion in losses every year. Call us immediately for fast, effective termite control services if you have termites at home or notice any of these signs.
- SILENT DESTROYERS: Every year, termites inflict billions of dollars in damage. As a result, these pests are one of the most damaging in the United States.
- HIGH-COST DAMAGE: Termites are not only destructive but also expensive. If left untreated, termite mounds can cause costly damage to your home's foundation or floors.
- BREED QUICKLY: Termites can rapidly increase in numbers, leading to even more damage.
- HOME TERMITE INFESTATION: Termites are a common problem in the United States. In fact, 1 in 5 homeowners will experience a termite infestation at some point.
Why Should You Choose Alta Pest Control For Your Termite Problems
Alta Pest Control provides a wide range of top-notch commercial and residential services throughout the United States. We have a large support staff available 24/7 for emergencies. We offer a vast solution to control termite infestation, from wood treatments to soil treatments.
- House inspection: Our expert technicians will check the exterior and interior parts of your house. This will help us identify any potential problems and the best way to approach them.
- Whole-home barrier: We ensure that your home is protected from future pest infestations.
- Alta guarantee: Alta Pest Control can help guarantee that your house is free from destructive pests.
- Professional-grade products: We use the latest technologies and environmentally-friendly chemicals in all of our treatments.
Termites Cause Billions of Property Damage Each Year! Contact Us ASAP for Your Termite Control Problem!
Pest problems are inescapable, especially if you live in an area prone to pest infestations. Your best bet is to contact a pest management agency with some experience in pest control.
So, if you want an effective, long-lasting, and ecologically friendly solution to your chronic insect pest problem, give us a call right away! On all of our services, we provide a free pricing estimate. Call us now at (866) 201-7787 for a free quote.