Wichita is the largest city in the state of Kansas. Not only is it home to some of the nation’s favorite fast-food companies, but it’s known for being an aircraft production hub, giving the city the nickname of the “Air Capital of the World.” Wichita is a great place to live, work, and play, and unfortunately, local pest populations couldn’t agree more. These intruders are present throughout the year, and that exposes our properties to potential pest infestation. If you’re looking for year-round pest protection, we’ve got your back.
Alta Pest Control is a family-owned and operated business that takes an environmentally responsible approach to pest control. Since 2013, we’ve been providing low-impact pest solutions to homes and businesses throughout Sedgwick County, and the surrounding areas. With a high priority on customer satisfaction, we take the time to customize a pest control plan to meet your needs. Our team of fully certified and licensed pest technicians takes a customer-first approach to bring you the absolute best pest control solutions in the area. Reach out today to get your free phone consultation; we look forward to your call.
Our Pest Control Services in Wichita, KS
Alta Pest Control offers a variety of specialty services to take care of pests that aren’t covered under our general pest control plan. These services include:
- Rodent Control
- Exclusion Work
- Mosquito Control (between April and September)
- Ant Control Treatments
- German Cockroach Treatments
- Interior and Exterior Flea Treatments
- Exterior Aphid Treatments
- Exterior Tick Treatments
- Snail and Slug Treatments
- Stinging Insect Control
Home Pest Control In Wichita, KS
If you own a home here in Wichita, it’s important to protect yourself from household pest infestation. Alta Pest Control is proud to offer complete residential pest control solutions to a long list of local residences. Our general pest control plan covers spiders, ants, cockroaches, wasps, pantry pests, and millipedes. We provide a variety of treatments, such as:
- Interior - Baiting programs, glue boards, wall injections, product application around baseboards, cracks and crevices, and doorways.
- Exterior - Perimeter product applications, sweep eaves and light fixtures up to 30-ft high, de-webbing and de-nesting, patio and deck treatments, hot spots in the yard, and granular lawn products up to 30-ft from houses.
In addition to our customized treatment plans, we provide same-day and emergency services for wasps, fleas, cockroaches, ants, and rodents. Our technicians receive ongoing training to bring you the most up-to-date, effective treatments possible. Get in touch with us today to discuss your residential pest control needs, and we’ll get started.
What makes Alta Pest Control different?
If you want to hire a pest control company, you have a lot of options. Why should you go with a family-owned company over a big national brand?
- We want to protect your family as a family-run business.
- Instead of focusing on our bottom line, we focus on satisfying our customers.
- We do not cut corners to save money or time.
- Before hiring any of our employees, we conduct background checks.
- All of our technicians are licensed and certified.
- Our phone consultations are free.
- Commercial and residential pest control are available.
- Each plan is customized to meet your requirements.
- When possible, we provide same-day service.
- Our service is rated by Angie's List.
- Rodents, cockroaches, fleas, ants, and wasps are among the pests we provide emergency services for.
- To help our technicians stay updated on their training, we have programs in place.
- Our company is a member of the National Pest Management Association.
- Pest-free guarantees are offered. In the unlikely event that we fall short of your expectations, we will resolve the problem.
In order to effectively guard your Wichita business from the detriments of pest infestation, your best bet is to call in the pros. Our commercial pest control solutions provide year-round pest coverage to a variety of businesses. Starting with a quality inspection, we consult with the customers about the facility and our findings. Our treatments target common problem areas and conducive conditions present throughout the property.
In addition to our general commercial pest control plan, we offer specialty services for fly control, rodent control, stinging insect control, and mosquito control. Our follow-up services are performed weekly, monthly, or quarterly, and our flexible scheduling options are here to meet your needs, and your budget. Contact us to learn more about our commercial pest control process, and how to get started.
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero