Pest problems are not a pleasant challenge to deal with, but you don’t have to deal with them alone. When you have help from the team at Alta Pest Control, your pest issues will be a thing of the past!
Offering a combination of extensive experience, a nationwide network of talent to draw on, and customer service that is based on you and your satisfaction, we truly take pride in delivering an experience that you won’t find anywhere else. We deliver results, and we believe that means earning your satisfaction as well as getting the job done right.
Whether your problem is small or large, bugs or rodents, and dangerous or benign, you can count on Alta Pest Control to handle the job. Our Austin, TX pest control team has seen and dealt with a wide variety of issues, and we know how to approach the challenges that are unique to the great state of Texas.
We stand by our work, and we’ll do whatever it takes to set things right if you’re ever unhappy with any part of how we serve your home or business.
Do You Have a Pest Infestation?
You walk to the pantry to grab a late-night snack. But now you feel more horrified than hungry. Tiny droppings are found on the shelves, near the cans and cereal boxes. You aren't sure whether they belong to a mouse or not.
What Are the Signs You Need Professional Pest Control Services?
- You See Droppings - You are likely dealing with a pest infestation if you see visible feces in your Austin home. You should also check the basement, crawl space, and other dark areas around your home, in addition to obvious places such as the pantry. In these spots, bugs, rodents, and other pests love to hang out and often leave behind physical signs of their presence.
- Signs of Nesting - Often, rats make nests in dark corners, and they will usually choose a dark place to do so. They will build a makeshift home out of small scraps from your home if rats or mice are the culprits. Along with household papers and fabrics, they can also bring grass clippings and leaves inside.
- Gnawed or Damaged Fabric - You may have noticed recently that your couch arms, mattresses, or rugs look extra shabby. These soft spots attract pests, which often leave visible signs of damage. Look for dark stains and scratches as well as holes and scratch marks. Both of these might indicate bedbugs. Make sure that your clothes in your closets and drawers are pest-free as well.
- Grimy Surfaces - Pest infestations can also be detected by grimy surfaces. Rodents leave behind dirt, oil, and grease when they crawl across surfaces in your house. Even if you clean them diligently, these areas may always look dirty, in addition to feeling icky.
- Weird Sounds - It's not your imagination or going crazy. "Scratch-scratch" that you hear in the attic might be coming from an animal. Perhaps it is termites that are moving around in your walls at night.
- Weird Smells - Has an odd odor been bothering you lately? The unwelcome smell could be from pest droppings or urine, both of which are pungent and musty. There may be decaying and rotten food in the nest that you are smelling. Various household items, including scraps from the garbage can and crumbs under your table, can be used by pests to create their nests. It does not take long before uneaten particles become moldy and stinky!
The Austin, TX exterminators at Alta Pest Control should be contacted as soon as possible if you notice these signs. A quick response to an infestation in your home can prevent further damage and help you stop the activity.
Our Pest Control Services in Austin, Texas
Alta Pest Control offers a variety of specialty services to take care of pests that aren’t covered under our general pest control plan.
Our Austin, TX Pest Removal Services Include:
- Rodent Control
- Exclusion Work
- Mosquito Control (between April and September)
- German Cockroach Treatments
- Ant Control
- Wasp Control
- Carpet Beetle Control
- Earwig Control
- Flea Control
- Fly Control
- Scorpion Control
- Silverfish Control
- Spider Control
- Termite Control
Why Choose Alta Pest Control in Texas?
As a Family-Run Business, We Have a Sincere Desire to Protect Your Family:
- We focus on customer satisfaction instead of on our bottom line.
- We don’t cut corners to save on time or costs.
- We perform background checks on all of our employees before hiring.
- All of our Austin pest control technicians are fully certified and licensed.
- We provide free phone consultations.
- We provide residential pest control as well as commercial pest control.
- We customize our plans to meet your specific needs.
- We offer same-day services whenever possible.
- We are Angie’s List approved.
- We provide emergency services for wasps, fleas, cockroaches, ants, and rodents.
- We have programs in place to help our technicians stay up-to-date in their training.
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association.
- We have a pest-free guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, we work to resolve the problem.
- Putting Our Customers First Is Our First Priority!
At Alta Pest Control, we know that putting our customers first is always the right choice. No matter how big or small your pest problem is, we will work with you to ensure an effective and efficient solution that leaves your home or business pest-free and leaves you 100% satisfied with the outcome.
What to Know about Austin
A city bordering the Hill Country region, Austin is the capital of Texas. Known for its country, blues, and rock music scene, Austin, TX is home to the flagship campus of the University of Texas.
Hiking, biking, swimming and boating are popular activities in the parks and lakes in the city. The Circuit of the Americas racetrack has hosted the United States Grand Prix south of the city.
We know that these attractions also make Austin a fantastic place to live. However, once bugs begin to invade your property, you begin to think otherwise. Let us help!
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero