Customized Solutions & Lasting Results
If you’re tired of mosquitoes taking over your yard and home each spring and summer, turn to Alta Pest Control. Our licensed technicians are skilled in locating and treating all of the most popular mosquito breeding grounds to significantly reduce the presence of these pests on your property. Stop letting mosquitoes disrupt your peace; turn to Alta Pest Control for the effective and affordable mosquito control you deserve.
How to Keep Mosquitoes Away
The very best way to protect your property against mosquitoes is with the assistance of trained professionals. At Alta Pest Control, our trusted pest control team has proven effective at eliminating mosquitoes and restoring comfort to the homes of our clients. In addition to professional mosquito control, there are a few things you can do to make your yard and home less appealing to mosquitoes.
How to Prevent Mosquitoes:
- Use mosquito-repelling lanterns and candles
- Use fans
- Mow your lawn regularly
- Get rid of standing water in your yard (i.e., overwatered pots, birdbaths, etc.)
- Add mosquito-repelling plants to your garden (i.e., lavender, scented geraniums, rosemary, citronella, etc.)
- Remove leaf debris from the lawn
- Clear your gutters of clogs and debris
- Fix outdoor hose or faucet leaks
If you have put time and effort into creating a safe, fun indoor/outdoor environment for your family, don’t let mosquitoes ruin your peace of mind. Turn to Alta Pest Control, and rest assured your home is in good hands.
Can Mosquito Bites Make You Sick?
Mosquitoes are pests that plague your family, pets, and home during the warmer months. In some regions, these blood-sucking insects can be a pest year-round but regardless of where you live, mosquitoes pose a real threat to your health and peace of mind. Not only do mosquitos create extremely itchy welts, but some of these insects are also carriers of diseases.
What Diseases Do Mosquitoes Carry?
- West Nile Virus
- Zika Virus
- Yellow Fever
- Dengue Virus
Some of these diseases can lead to long-term health conditions and complications in humans. In some cases, a mosquito bite may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially for small children.
Why Alta Pest Control Is the Best Choice
At Alta Pest Control, we believe in a responsible approach to pest control. Our technicians specialize in thorough inspections and comprehensive treatment so you can get rid of existing pests and prevent future infestations.
Our Pest Control Process Includes:
- Initial consultation and inspection: We sit down with you to discuss your options and address any concerns you have before performing a thorough inspection of all problem areas, entry points, and exterior perimeters.
- Treatment: Our mosquito control technicians conduct a service plan tailored to your home utilizing low-impact solutions and treating the interior of your home on an as-needed basis. Exterior treatments cover the entire perimeter and extend out a few feet to ensure maximum coverage.
- Follow-up service: We also go above and beyond to protect your home by offering follow-up pest control services. Our team will return to check in on your home as needed to solve the problem or offer additional support and services.
When you need dependable, responsible mosquito control contact Alta Pest Control in Texas, Virginia, Washington, Kansas, and Oklahoma. Our technicians can rid your home of pests and restore your peace of mind.
Schedule a consultation with our mosquito control specialists today! Call (866) 290-9502 to get started.
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero