Are you tired of dealing with a pesky pest problem in your home or business? Nobody likes to deal with an invasion of ants, intrusion of roaches, or the unwanted presence of rodents, but you shouldn’t have to try to deal with the issue on your own. When you want the problem gone for good and peace of mind of knowing that it won’t be coming back anytime soon, the Sterling pest control pros at Alta Pest Control can help you. We deliver results and our legendary customer-focused service treats your property with care and respect that are not matched anywhere else.
- Pest Control Services
- Can You Do Pest Control Yourself?
- The Trouble With Do It Yourself Pest Control
- DIY Pest Control vs. Professional
- The Benefits of Professional Pest Control
- The Alta Pest Control Difference
Our Pest Control Services in Sterling
Alta Pest Control in Sterling offers a variety of specialty services to take care of pests that aren’t covered under our general pest control plan.
Our Sterling Exterminators Provide the Following Services:
- Rodent Control
- Exclusion Work
- Mosquito Control (between April and September)
- German Cockroach Treatments
- Ant Control
- Wasp Control
- Carpet Beetle Control
- Earwig Control
- Flea & Tick Control
- Fly Control
- Scorpion Control
- Silverfish Control
- Spider Control
- Termite Control
Can You Do Pest Control Yourself?
When it comes to dealing with pests, you’ve probably tried your fair share of DIY solutions. If you had mice, you might have used mouse traps. For roaches, you probably tried a bug-killing spray from a supermarket. If you’ve had bed bugs, you probably did everything under the sun to get rid of them. While DIY solutions can sometimes prevent an infestation, they don’t guarantee results and may even do more harm to your family than to the pest you’re trying to eradicate.
Additionally, not every pest problem is noticeable immediately. Pests can hide in all sorts of indoor and outdoor locations such as wall voids, cabinets, drawers, closets, attics, basements, sheds, garages, leaf piles, gutters, trees, and even in your lawn. Some pests are nocturnal, so you won’t see them unless you happen to be awake late at night. You could have an infestation and not even realize it!
The Trouble With Do It Yourself Pest Control
- DIY solutions often fail to provide results
- Pests are constantly evolving and building resistance to DIY solutions, so most of the time they don’t work
- DIY solutions often fail because they don’t target the source of the infestation, which leads to the pests coming back
- DIY solutions can be a hassle on top of the other obligations in your life
DIY Pest Control vs. Professional
If you've ever asked yourself “Is pest control worth it?”, this section is for you. Professional pest control is a much better and safer option when dealing with a major pest infestation. Many pests are dangerous and can either directly or indirectly harm you and your family - from stings or bites to the spread of harmful or deadly diseases. They can also damage your home, costing you a lot of money.
Professional pest control technicians can spot signs of a pest infestation because they know where to look. They’ll seek out entry points, nests, and other problem areas. If they find a pest problem, they’ll recommend a treatment plan that will eliminate the infestation and provide follow-ups to ensure that the pest won’t be coming back.
The Benefits of Pest Control Services & Professional Pest Control
- Professional pest control technicians are trained to handle all kinds of pest problems safely and efficiently, leaving your home pest-free.
- Pest control companies have an extensive knowledge base and can provide tips for identifying, eliminating, and preventing infestations.
- Pest control companies use professional, comprehensive methods that tackle every single area of an infestation - including the source - and help put measures in place to prevent other types of infestations.
- Once a company treats your property for pests, they’ll conduct a follow-up to ensure that the treatment was a success, and provide any future recommended treatment options.
The Alta Pest Control Difference
When you demand excellence, Alta Pest Control lives up to your high standards. Our crew of locally-based pest control pros in Sterling, VA are all highly-trained and experienced, and they are equipped with premium tools and materials. Everything we choose is safe for use in any situation, including around kids, pets, and other loved ones. We’re so confident in what we do that we guarantee your satisfaction—if you aren’t happy, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right. There’s a reason why so many customers have come to us for all of their pest control needs again and again, and we invite you to see why for yourself.
Looking for pest control near you? See why so many trust the Sterling pest control team at Alta Pest Control to handle all of their pest-related needs. Call us at (866) 290-9502 and schedule your inspection or initial treatment application today.
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero