Known as the “Peach Capital of Kansas,” the city of Haysville is a small suburb of Wichita. Haysville provides residents easy access to Wichita while living in a more spacious, suburban area. Whether you are in the city or the suburbs, you still have to deal with pests. At Alta Pest Control, we can help you with whatever pest problem you have. We are a family-owned pest control company specializing in treating homes and businesses in Haysville and throughout Kansas.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose Alta Pest Control for all your pest control needs:
- We offer 100% satisfaction on all our treatments.
- All of our technicians are licensed and fully certified.
- We offer free consultations over the phone.
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association.
- Our services all come with a pest-free guarantee.
Whatever your pest control needs are, contact us today and let us help you live pest-free in Haysville.
Home Pest Control In Haysville, KS
We all enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with being in our home. But if you’ve ever turned on your light and seen a pest scurry across the floor, you know how quickly that peace can be ruined. Our goal at Alta Pest Control is to give you peace of mind knowing that your home is protected from pests.
If you have pest problems in your home, our residential pest control plans are for you. Prior to treating your home, we will sit down with you to go over any concerns you may have. Then we’ll thoroughly inspect your home and develop a personalized treatment plan. Our goal with each treatment is to limit you and your family’s exposure to harsh chemicals while treating pests.
We use a variety of low-impact treatment methods, including:
- Glue boards
- Wall injections
- Application of chemicals in specific locations like doorways, around baseboards, and in cracks and crevices
If you have a pest problem in your home or just want to set up a plan to prevent pests in the future, call us today. Our goal is to provide you with an unmatched customer experience while dealing with all of your home pest control needs.
If you own or run a business, you know how much time and effort it takes. It seems like there are always issues for you to deal with, fires to put out, and a thousand other things for you to handle daily. With all that going on, it can be very easy to overlook pest control for your business. That is where we can help.
At Alta Pest Control, we specialize in commercial pest control. We have years of experience treating a variety of commercial properties.
Our process starts with a thorough inspection of your property. We’ll take the time to discuss our findings with you and also outline and execute a treatment plan customized for your business. This plan will include returning for regularly scheduled follow-up treatments based on your business specific pest pressures. Whatever pest problems your business is dealing with, we can handle them. Let us take care of your pest problems so you can take care of running your business.
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero
A Guide To Avoiding Fleas And Ticks In Haysville, KS
Pet owners know the problems that fleas and ticks bring. They can cause disease and discomfort for humans and animals alike. But there are steps you can take to prevent fleas and ticks from being a problem in your home or on your property:
- Make sure your pets are on year-round flea and tick prevention.
- Bathe and groom your pets regularly.
- Wash your pet's bedding and vacuum your home.
- Avoid purchasing used furniture if possible.
- In your yard, keep your grass cut short and wooded areas trimmed.
- Inspect yourself and your pets for fleas and ticks every time you come back inside after spending time outdoors.
Following these tips can help limit fleas and ticks around your home and property. And if you find yourself with a flea or tick problem, call us immediately and we can help eliminate the infestation efficiently.
Three Things Everyone In Haysville, KS Ought To Know About Mosquitoes
Mosquitoes. Just the word is enough to make you want to stay inside. These annoying pests can deliver a painful bite and spread disease. While you may know that you don’t like having mosquitoes around, you may not know much else about them. Here are three things you should know about mosquitoes:
1. Mosquitoes are mostly active at dawn and dusk. Try to avoid being outside at these times of day during mosquito season.
2. Mosquito larvae need water to develop. Limiting standing water around your property can prevent mosquitoes from breeding and thereby limit adult mosquitoes.
3. Mosquitoes are not strong fliers. Using small fans around your porch and other outdoor areas can help keep mosquitoes away.
If you have a mosquito problem on your property or want to learn more about what you can do to treat and prevent them around your home, contact us today.