Pronounced like ‘ArkanSAS’ rather than ‘Arkansas,’ the residents of Arkansas City, Kansas, live peaceful lives alongside the green banks of the Walnut River. In recent years, this city’s population has barely broken 15,000 and remains an enduring small town with a humid, almost subtropical climate. The winter weather in this area rarely exceeds mild or cool temperatures, resulting in warm, wet, and extremely lush summers during the height of the growing season. Thanks to their interesting history, unique landmarks, and comfortable seasonal temperatures, Arkansas City, Kansas, is a hidden gem of the Cowley County area. While most residents of Arkansas City, Kansas, live relatively quiet and undisturbed lives, there is a form of dangerous, encroaching activity that has set all of our teeth on edge: incoming pest species.
Wildlife populations such as raccoons and opossums can turn over garbage bins in their never-ending quest for food. Disease-carrying roaches or rodents contaminate food items with their bodies or waste. Even certain types of biting insects such as mosquitoes and ticks have grown in number over the years. Since our humble beginnings, the proactive team of Alta Pest Control has been a leader in the pest control operations of Arkansas City, Kansas. Our highly qualified technicians have what it takes to keep your homes or businesses pest-free and do so with skill, speed, and pride. Learn about the pest control treatment and inspection services we offer to Arkansas City, Kansas, property owners by calling and chatting with us today.
Home Pest Control In Arkansas City, KS
Homes should be safe, clean, and protected spaces that support the livelihoods of every member of your family. Should pest activity increase around the premises, your sense of security and safety may be limited by increased infestation concerns. Alta Pest Control is fully licensed and insured to remove pest species from your property at any given moment. We help homeowners fight back against encroaching pests by offering some of the following home pest control processes:
- Exterminating mice, rats, and other rodents with elimination techniques.
- Excluding dangerous pest species with various tools and treatments.
- Spraying seasonal mosquito abatements from April through September.
- Removing German Cockroaches with appropriate treatments.
- Offering interior and exterior flea treatments for household protection.
- Treating against exterior aphids and ticks.
- Adding protection against snail and slug activity.
- Providing anti-stinging insect treatment programs.
From our family to yours, Alta Pest Control is prepared to assist with any pest control process. Reach out to us today to get started on a residential pest control plan that’s right for you.
Local businesses in Arkansas City, Kansas, have been relying on Alta Pest Control’s quick and efficient services since our inception in 2013. We provide distinctly discreet, eco-friendly treatment plans that protect your reputation and customer base without compromising on any of the details. Here are just a few ways that Alta Pest Control can assist your business in making a complete pest recovery:
- We offer a pest control consultation over the phone that addresses your pest concerns. These phone calls are entirely free and are focused on giving you the greatest amount of value possible.
- We inspect your property for any signs of ongoing pest activity and determine the level of protection assistance your business will need.
- We apply interior and exterior treatment services weekly, monthly, bimonthly, or even quarterly.
Commercial pest control services from Alta Pest Control are only one free phone call away. Reach out to us today and get started on your customized plan now.
“I've used Alta for several years and they have helped our insect/rodent fight a great deal.”- Cathy T.
“The sugar ants are gone and no new holes from the rodents!”- Jill Pace
“Friendly knowledgeable on time and professional.”- Victoria Poncini
“We switched from another provider and I already feel so much confident that this service is being completed to its full expectations.”- Adam Garibaldi
“He was remarkably knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and took great effort to help us understand the issues we were facing.”- Eddie Gurriero